Further acquisitions to our automotive library
As part of our ongoing commitment to the 3D Engineers automotive library, the following has been added in the past few weeks:
- 1132 contemporary photographs of vehicles both road and race.
- Bugatti Trust DVD of Lord Raglan giving a talk about Bugattis.
- DVD showing original footage of the 1924 Lyon race in which the Bugatti Type 35 first appeared.
- Colin Chapman – Lotus Engineering, Theories, Designs and Applications by Hugh Haskell.
- The three limited edition tomes on Ettore Bugatti by Norbert Steinhauser.
- The Immortal Alfa Romeo 2.9 – Alfa Romeo 8C 2900 by Simon Moore.
We are particular pleased with the addition of the books as they are either limited edition, out of print or straightforwardly expensive.